An Authentic and Elevated Travel Experience
Delivering the San Antonio Experience through Transformation and Talent
Our Core Values
We work together to make San Antonio better.
We model ethical behavior.
We are driven by continuous improvement.
We are qualified, skilled, and committed.
San Antonio International Airport
- Built in July 1941 as a military base and became a commercial airport in 1953.
- Over 2,600 acres with two terminals
- 11 domestic and international airlines provide regular commercial service
- All-weather Runway 13R/31L is 8,502 feet long & 150 feet wide.
- All-weather Runway 4/22 is 8,505 feet long & 150 feet wide.
- General Aviation Runway 12L/30R is 5,519 feet long and 100 feet wide
- A Federal Inspection Station processes international flight arrivals. The station supports operations of the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security and the U.S. Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service.
Stinson Municipal Airport
- Built in 1915 by the Stinson Family and is the second oldest continuing operating general aviation airport
- Over 360 acres with one terminal
- Serves as a general aviation reliever airport for San Antonio International Airport
- Runway 9/27 is 5,000 and 100 feet wide
- Runway 14/32 is 4,128 and 100 feet wide
Jesus H. Saenz, Jr., IAP
Director of Airports
Thomas Bartlett, C.M.
Deputy Director Administration
Tim O’Krongley, A.A.E., IA
Deputy Director Development
Ryan E. Rocha, A.A.E., IAP
Chief of Operations
Chief Financial & Administration Officer
Chief Revenue & Technology Officer