At the Airport
When you’re traveling through SAT, take advantage of our passenger amenities and services to help make your traveling experience a good one.
We offer a variety of services for
your convenience, including:
- ATMs are located throughout the ticketing lobby, concourses, and Terminal A baggage claim.
- Currency Exchange services are offered at Marcy’s Business Travel Center in the Terminal A lobby.
- Battery Charging
- Free WiFi is available throughout the terminals.
- SmarteCarte luggage carts are available throughout the terminal as well as curbside for $5.00 per cart.
- Water Bottle Filling Stations are located throughout both terminals A & B.
- SAT provides an interfaith meditation room located in the ticketing lobby of Terminal B. People of all faiths are welcome to use the meditation room. The meditation room is open 24 hours per day.
- A lactation room is located in the Terminal A ticket lobby near the restrooms or post-security at Gate A-16, and also in the Terminal B food court.
- Family restrooms are located in Terminal A & B. Each family restroom has changing stations and seating for adults and children.
- In Terminal A, locations are on Level 1, across from the Baggage Claim Area and on Level 2 adjacent to Gate 12.
- In Terminal B, the family restrooms are located in the baggage claim area, in the gate concourse between gate 3/5 and 4/6.
- Animal Relief Areas are located in each terminal. The area in Terminal B is located adjacent to the West exit at the Baggage Claim level, near the Ground Transportation Center. Relief areas are also designated post security in both terminals.
- Airport Ambassadors, (visible in their cowboy hats), are trained and highly knowledgeable volunteers who can provide free assistance with:
- Airport information
- Finding your way in the terminal building
- Hotel information
- Ground transportation information (rental cars, taxicabs, courtesy shuttles, or public transportation)