At the Airport
When you’re traveling through SAT, take advantage of our passenger amenities and services to help make your traveling experience a good one.
We offer a variety of services for your convenience, including:
- ATMs are located throughout the ticketing lobby, concourses, and Terminal A baggage claim.
- Currency Exchange services are offered at Marcy’s Business Travel Center in the Terminal A lobby.
- Battery Charging stations are located throughout the terminals.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the terminals.
- SmarteCarte luggage carts are available throughout the terminals as well as curbside.
- Water Bottle Filling Stations are located throughout both terminals A & B.
- SAT provides an interfaith meditation room located in the ticketing lobby of Terminal B. People of all faiths are welcome to use the meditation room. The meditation room is open 24 hours per day.
- A lactation room is located in the Terminal A ticket lobby near the restrooms or post-security at Gate A-16, and also in the Terminal B food court.
- Airport Ambassadors, (visible in their cowboy hats), are trained and highly knowledgeable volunteers who can provide free assistance with:
- Airport information
- Finding your way in the terminal building
- Hotel information
- Ground transportation information (rental cars, taxicabs, courtesy shuttles, or public transportation)
- Family restrooms are located in Terminal A & B. Each family restroom has changing stations and seating for adults and children.
- In Terminal A, the family restrooms are located on Level 1, across from the Baggage Claim area and on Level 2, in the gate concourse, adjacent to Gate 16.
- In Terminal B, the family restrooms are located in the Baggage Claim area by the USO and in the gate concourse passed Gate B3.
Traveling with Pets & Service Animals
Our Service Animal and Pet Relief Areas provide essential elements for animals in transit, such as drinking areas with bowls and garbage areas with mutt mitt dispensers. Situated in fully fenced and landscaped areas with accessibility for the disabled, available 24 hours a day.
Avoid Moving Walkways and Escalators
Moving walkways and escalators are dangerous for animals. In order to prevent injuries, please carry your pet, transport them in a kennel or walk with them on the floor. Use elevators to change levels.
Pick-up Locations for Pets
If your pet is traveling on your flight it will be delivered to baggage claim. If your pet is shipped separately, please contact your airline for their cargo office location.
Foreign Travel with Pets
For questions about pet importing and exporting, contact the U.S. Department of Agriculture at 650.821.8732.
Getting Through Security
Visit TSA for information on traveling with service dogs and animals.