At the Airport
A Token of Appreciation
One of the many vital services provided at SAT is the accommodations at the airport’s United Services Organization (USO) Center. We’re proud to offer members of the armed forces and their families a place to call home while traveling to or from Military City, U.S.A. The USO is open seven days a week and is located in the baggage claim area of Terminal B.
Hours of Operation
– Open 7 days a week from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
– Max number of PAX is limited to 36 due to COVID restrictions.
- Large lounge area with televisions and DVD players
- Lounge chairs for relaxing, sleeping or reading
- XBox Stations/Games
- Board and card games
- Complimentary beverages and snacks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Joint Base San Antonio transportation and contact information
- Computer use / CAC-enabled
- Free photocopying
- Some toiletries & personal care items
- First aid supplies
The USO is staffed by volunteers who assist nearly 5,000 military members, retirees and their families each and every month. Volunteers are vital to the success of the USO’s mission. While the duties of a volunteer may vary, the goal is always the same – to improve the quality of life of service members, to boost their morale and to serve as the link between service members and the American people.
Volunteer support enables the continuation and expansion of USO programs and services for military personnel and their families worldwide. If you wish to become a volunteer, please complete our on-line application at www.volunteers.uso.org.